When you are in need of a 24 hour funeral service in Isle Of Wight, H. V. Taylor & Son Limited offers families a flexible approach unlike other funeral businesses that are owned by large international conglomerates. Based in Ryde, we cater for all families Island wide, helping them with all of their funeral arrangements during this distressing time.
Since being established, in 1905 our family run business has grown from strength to strength, ensuring that all families are given personal attention, hence, we have developed an outstanding reputation within the local community, for offering a caring funeral service for all faiths as well as non religious funeral services.
Whether you want to know more about what we can offer you, or want to discover more about our competitive prices, give us a call on the telephone number below.
01983 562 082
Our staff are highly trained and sympathetic, so you can be rest assured that you are in capable hands when you enlist our services.
Our aim is to keep our services high and our prices very competitive.
Services that we offer
- A personal interview to take your instructions.
- Conveying the deceased at any hour of the day or night.
Liaison and confirmation of Vicars orLife Celebrants
- Arranging for the completion of medical certificates (for cremation).
- Supplying and fitting the coffin of your choice.
- Providing a Hearse and Limousines as required.
- Providing necessary Bearers.
- Arranging for the preparation and purchase of a grave space.
- Arranging for the removal of an existing memorial.
- Advise on the selection of new memorials.
- Liaison with the police and Coroner if need be.
- Arranging for the interment or dispersal of cremated remains.
- Advice regarding registration and transport to the registrar if required.
- Advice upon the selection of suitable hymns and music.
- Assistance in ordering, receiving and listing of floral tributes.
- Arranging for the production of service or hymn sheets.
- Payment of all fees and disbursements for the funeral.
- Professional supervision throughout.
- Receiving and listing donations to charities.
- Insertion of press announcements if required.
- Repatriation of the deceased both at home and abroad.
- Retaining complete details of the funeral for the families future.
- Advice and arrangements for those who wish to discuss funeral arrangements in advance.
- Advice and assistance with claims from the social fund.
OUR PRACTICE IS TO CONFIRM ALL THE ARRANGEMENTS IN WRITING AND PROVIDE AN ESTIMATE OF ALL COSTS LIKELY TO BE INCURRED.